A strong system, ideal for retaining walls.
The Timberset system comprises interlocking 45mm timber planks to form solid structural walls, strong enough for building homes. When combined with readily available steel uprights our wall system is perfect for retaining soil and garden beds.
Timberset manufactures and supplies retaining wall panels, suitable for the DIY handyman or, please contact us to discuss your specialist retaining wall requirements.
- Quick and easy Retaining Wall construction
- Strong and durable interlocking design
- Looks great with professional finish
- Suitable for the handyman or landscaper
- Suitable to use with regular H and C columns
- Easy to install prefabricated solid timber panels 900mm H x 1800mm L
- Special order sizes available from 300mm to 2100mm
- Rough sawn or smooth dressed finish
- Complete the look with fitted capping and cover strips
- Sustainably sourced F7 structural pine with Tanalised ECOWOOD treatment (not CCA)
- H5 treated pine available as a special order
- Full engineering available for retaining walls over 1m to satisfy building permit requirements
See our quick video below on how easy the Timber Retaining Wall system is to build.
(New Video coming soon).
Available from Whiteheads Timber Sales
Our retaining walls are built with timber supplied by Whiteheads Timber Sales. Use the button below to view their website.